Micro-Lift Nite Out II
- Microbe-Lift NITE-OUT II is designed specifically for pond waters that contain marine life. Highly-specialized microbial consortium of nitrifying cultures are specially formulated to eliminate ammonia via a natural biological process termed nitrification. The cultures contained in Microbe-Lift Nite Out II will establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in pond waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia.
- Microbe-Lift Nite Out II liquid nitrifying bacteria contains select strains of Nitrosomonas, Nitrospira and Nitrobacter. Nitrosomonas convert ammonia to nitrite and Nitrobacter and Nitrospira convert nitrite to nitrate.
- Microbe-Lift Nite Out II comprises select microorganisms that are autotrophic-able to use carbon dioxide as the sole source of carbon-and are relatively slow growing, requiring specific conditions for optimum growth with typical cell division rates from 8 to 16 hours. Their performance and rate of growth are impacted by the environmental parameters required for nitrification.
- They are also highly oxygen-sensitive, requiring high dissolved oxygen levels (greater than 2 mg/L) to achieve maximum growth rates. Nitrite is produced by beneficial bacteria in the pond and the oxidation of harmful waste ammonia excreted by fish. Even though nitrite is not as toxic as ammonia, it is still very damaging to the health of fish.
- Initiates nitrification
- Promotes stable nitrification
- Provides stable cold weather nitrification
- Safe for use around plants and animals
- Application Rates:
|Pond Size (Gallons)||1 st Application||Next 4 Weeks (1 x week)||Maintenance (1 x Month)|
|80 – 500||1.0 oz.||0.5 oz.||1.0 oz.|
|501 – 2500||5.0 oz.||2.5 oz.||5.0 oz.|
|2501 – 5000||10.0 oz.||5.0 oz.||10.0 oz.|