MicroLift Algaway 5.4
- Algaecide For Ponds – Stops Algae Growth. Control string algae!
- No more green water with MICROBE-LIFT/AlgAway 5.4 Algaecide!
- It stops algae growth in ponds and can be applied to areas that contain fish and plants!
- Will not harm fish or live ornamental plants Ingredients
- Active Ingredients: Poly(oxyethylene) (dimethylimino) ethylene (dimethylimino) ethylene dichloride: 5.40% Other Ingredients: 94.60%
- In ponds, insure that water is well aerated via waterfall, fountain or other method to prevent fish loss.
Aeration must be continuous.
- Not safe for use with snails, shrimp and other crustaceans or mollusks.
- E.P.A. Registration # 14802 – 8 – 74466
- It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For use in self-contained ornamental ponds and fountains without any outflow. For small ponds with heavy algae growth, clean the excess algae off the sides and ornaments before adding MICROBE-LIFT/AlgAway 5.4.
- This will reduce the amount of decaying organic matter. Repeat dosage once per week for maintenance. Fountains, Small Ponds with goldfish and koi:
- Treat only those fountains and ponds which will have no outflow after treatment.
- High water temperatures cause more rapid natural decay of dead algae which can cause fish distress.
- If animals are present clean out excess algae as stated above or use before temperature exceeds 75°F (24°C).
- Application Rate
|Water Volume (Gallons)||Amount of Algaway 5.4|
|120||2 teaspoons (2 capfuls)|
|360||2 table spoons (6 capfuls)|