- Sequence® pumps are the leader in high efficiency and performance. Sequence® is the name you can trust to provide the lowest cost of ownership. Their longevity is legendary. If overall value is the benchmark, Sequence® products are the standard.
- Applications External end-suction centrifugal pumps for water features, garden ponds, and Koi fish ponds.
- Versatility Sequence® pumps can serve a wide variety of water transfer and re-circulation applications. They are designed to operate efficiently over a wide range of flows and pressures. In larger systems, you can use two or more Sequence® pumps in parallel to multiply your flow. They can also be customized for saltwater use.
- Quiet Sequence® pumps installed near areas of relaxation and entertainment generate minimal noise levels.
- SEQUENCE 750 SERIES
- Sequence 750 Series Pumps are one of the best-selling external pond pumps for use in Koi ponds and water gardens. These world class water pumps offer exceptional energy efficiency and flow rates. Known worldwide for providing years of worry free use, Sequence 750 Pumps are the ideal choice for low head and medium head applications. Sequence Pumps are extremely durable and combine high efficiency, enclosed impellers and dry-run resistant seals. The 750 Series Pumps are designed using the latest in motor technology to provide many years of trouble-free and low-cost service. And with this being an external pump, it also helps protect both you and your fish from annoying and potentially dangerous oil leaks or electrical shocks. These pumps are also rebuildable!
- Out-of-pond construction – NOT Submersible!
- Less than half the watt draw of comparable submersible pumps
- Ports are 2″ FNPT suction and 1.5″ FNPT discharge.
- Units are pre-wired with an 8′ cord and molded 115V plug.
- Units can now be wired for 230V.
- Housing is molded of high strength, glass filled polypropylene.
- Quiet operation
- Dry run resistant mechanical seals.
- Stainless steel hardware is standard.
- The motors are TEFC, for excellent protection.
- Motors are aluminum for added weather resistance.
- Rebuildable, industrial grade motors.
- Three year limited warranty
- SEQUENCE 1000 SERIES
- Sequence 1000 Series Pumps have been discontinued by the manufacturer and replaced with Sequence 4000 Series Pumps. Discontinued Sequence 1000 Series Pumps are still available via special upon request. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. Sequence 1000 Pumps offer flow rates of 1200 GPH to over 5400 GPH at head pressures up to 23 feet! These quality external pond pumps are built to last and covered by a 3 year warranty. Designed for external use, Sequence 1000 Series Pumps are not submersible and cannot be placed in the pond. Extremely energy efficient, Sequence Pumps draw less than half th epower of competitor pumps on the market.
- Sequence Pumps draw less than half the watts of comparable submersible pumps.
- The 1000s ports are 1.5″ FNPT for both suction and discharge.
- All units are pre-wired with an 8′ cord and a molded 115V plug.
- Also, all units can now be wired for 230V.
- The pump housing is molded of high strength, glass filled polypropylene that will last a lifetime.
- The sequence pumps operation is extremely quiet.
- All mechanical seals are dry run resistant, and all hardware is stainless steel.
- Sequence motors are TEFC, for excellent protection, they and the pump housing is aluminum for added weather resistance, and easy escape of heat. Motors on these pumps can be rebuilt!
- These units are covered by a standard three-year limited warranty!
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEM – PLEASE ALLOW 1 – 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
- SEQUENCE 4000 SERIES
- Sequence 4000 Series Pumps are the new, improved version of discontinued Sequence 1000 Series Pumps. These world-class external pond pumps are among our best-selling pumps for use in Koi ponds and water features and for very good reason. Offering superior performance and reliability, Sequence 4000 Pumps are truly an amazing value. Covered by a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty, Sequence 4000 Pumps feature a new design which meets today’s demand for increased performance on all levels. Get up to 8800 gallons per hour with the 8800SEQ22, and use only 440watts! This expansive design will bring peak performance with incredible energy efficiency.
- Made in the USA
- All units are supplied with an 8-foot 115V cord set.
- All 4000 models are supplied complete with 2″FNPT and buttress thread ports and unions.
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- SEQUENCE PRIMER CHAMPION
- Sequence Primer Champion Series Pumps offer exceptional flow rates at high head pressure. These world-class external pond pumps are the ideal choice for the truly power hungry and offer exceptional value. Power Primer Pumps feature premium, energy efficient BALDOR motor, 8-foot cord with 230V molded plug and stainless steel hardware. Covered by a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty, Sequence Pumps are guaranteed to provide years of worry free use.
- The Sequence Power pumps can be wired by a licensed electrician for 115V (not recommended) or 230V standard. Minimum 3″ I.D. Pipe recommended..
- These high speed pumps deliver big flow rates and loads of pressure. All Sequence Power Series have high efficiency enclosed impellers ensure low cost, stainless steel mechanical seals and high flow performance for many years.
- Outstanding flow rates at high head pressures
- 3 year warranty
- Minimimum 3″ I.D. pipe recommended
- 8′ cord with 230V molded plug
- SEQUENCE PRIMER ALPHA
- Sequence Primer Alpha Series Pumps provide exceptional flow rates at high head pressures, making them the perfect choice for large ponds, large waterfalls, and for use in tandem with pressurized bead filters. These workhorse external pond pumps are manufactured in the USA and build to last! Primer Alpha Series Pumps feature high efficiency enclosed impellers, ensuring low operating cost and stainless steel mechanical seals guaranteed to provide high flow performance for many years. These quality pumps also feature premium, energy efficient BALDOR motor, 8-foot cord with 230V molded plug and stainless steel hardware. All Sequence Power pumps are covered by there 3 Year Warranty. The Sequence Power pumps can be wired by a licensed electrician for 115V (not recommended) or 230V standard. Minimum 3″ I.D. Pipe recommended.
- Exceptional flow rates at high head pressure
- Can be wired for 115V or 230V
- 3 year warranty
- 3″ I.D. pipe recommended
|Model||HP||Max Watts||Max Head||GPH@2′||GPH@4′||GPH@6′||GPH@8′||GPH@10′|
|Model||Inlet/outlet (inch.)||Max GPH||Max Head(ft)||Max Watts(115v/230v)||Max Amp||HP||IMPELLER #|
|Model||Max Watts||Max Head(ft)||Max GPH||GPH@4′||GPH@8′||GPH@12′||GPH@16′||GHP@20′|
|Model||HP||Max Watts||Max Head||GPH@4′||GPH@8′||GPH@12′||GPH@16′||GPH@20′|
|Model||HP||Max Watts(115V)||Max Head(ft)||GPH@4′||GPH@8′||GPH@12′||GPH@16′||GPH@20′|
- Sequence 750 Series/3600 gph/12 ft head<
- Sequence 750 Series/4200 gph/12 ft head<
- Sequence 1000 Series/3300 gph/21 ft head
- Sequence 1000 Series/4500 gph/21 ft head
- Sequence 1000 Series/5100 gph/22 ft head
- Sequence 1000 Series/6100 gph/23 ft head
- Sequence 4000 Series/3600 gph/20 ft head
- Sequence 4000 Series/5000 gph/20 ft head
- Sequence 4000 Series/5800 gph/21 ft head
- Sequence 4000 Series/6800 gph/22 ft head
- Sequence 4000 Series/8200 gph/22 ft head
- Sequence Primer Champion 3700 gph/21 ft
- Sequence Primer Champion 4900 gph/21 ft
- Sequence Primer Champion 6600 gph/21 ft
- Sequence Primer Alpha / 6800 gph/19 ft h
- Sequence Primer Alpha / 7800 gph/24 ft h
|487.00||Add to cart|
|503.00||Add to cart|
|715.00||Add to cart|
|746.00||Add to cart|
|776.00||Add to cart|
|806.00||Add to cart|
|727.00||Add to cart|
|758.00||Add to cart|
|783.00||Add to cart|
|899.00||Add to cart|
|917.00||Add to cart|
|1250.00||Add to cart|
|1279.00||Add to cart|
|1301.00||Add to cart|
|1301.00||Add to cart|
|1337.00||Add to cart|